Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day # 10 of the Juice Fast

I'm starting to get a little sick of the juices, but the Olive Oil seems to really be effective in controlling my "cravings" which is kinda nice.

I think I'm going to have to start using  a wider variety of juices in order to hold my interest.

I took the Olive Oil AM & PM, but only had the juice once (Carrot/Apple/Celery), in the afternoon I had a bowl of Potato/Corn soup - sooo good!  Then, in the evening I fudged and had a granola bar.

I went to Jazzercise.  It was my first experience on a Saturday - they're pretty busy on Saturday, and the parking lot looked like a Lexus convention!  My big red clunker of a Suburban stuck out like a sore thumb - but it's paid for and I don't care (too much) if it gets scratched.

The lady that taught the class said she was 75, but there's no way, I think I must have heard her wrong, because she doesn't look a day over 30!  She worked us hard, so I'm pretty sore today.

Let me just take a moment to mention that, being the driver of the family is giving me a really great tan - on my left arm!  I'm totally lopsided, so I've had to resort to the stinky "sunless tanning" lotion to even myself out.  I think I'm going to spend next week taking my kids to the park and see if I can get rid of my lopsided pasty white complexion.  After all if I'm going to have a better looking body, I might as well have a nice tan to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. That cracks me up, I remember the days of Az lopsided tans.

    ReplyDelete