Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day #4 of the juice fast...

Jazzercise!
Today was fast Sunday.  I forgot this morning, so I had a couple sips of Raspberry Tea, but then fasted till around 8:30PM.  So I finished off the day with about 32ozs. of Carrot/Apple/Cucumber juice - YUM!  I think I found my mainstay!  It was really refreshing.  I took my Coconut Oil capsules and my Bee Pollen with it.  Starting tomorrow I'm going to take 2 Tbs. of Virgin Olive Oil morning and night - something out of one of Don's book.  I can't say more about the why's of this technique until he loses the bet we made.

Here's the bet - I will last longer on my diet/exercise program than he will on his.  If I win I can put the information about the Olive Oil on my Blog, if he wins (he won't) then he gets to save his information for his up and coming website devoted to health and weight loss.

My program is that I have to stay on my juice fast and workout once daily (M-F - workout) till I hit my target weight/fitness/body fat.  He has yet to come up with his plan, but he has to get it to my by tomorrow night or he automatically forfeits!  He, he - fun!

One new change I noticed - my eyelashes are getting longer and thicker again, and my skin looks clearer.  I can't wait to notice that my "double chin" is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment