Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day # 13 of the Juice Fast

Today was Caianna's Birthday (she turned 9) so we took her on her birthday date this afternoon - went to Burger King.  I should have taken my oil before we went - I wanted a burger!  But we did stop by Wendy's and get me a baked potato.

So this morning, I took my oil.  An hour later I took my water and supplements and headed off to Jazzercise.  After Jazzercise we went to Grandma Conover's house and juiced some oranges to share - it was a hit (sooo good)!  Then we picked up Katelynn and went to the park.

After we got home we talked about the dogs and the yard - wish we had a riding lawn mower (or a couple of goats)!  Then we took Caianna on her date.

Later that evening, Don and I spent some time with Ammon, I had Carrot/Apple/Cucumber/Spinach juice, it was good - refreshing even.  An hour later I took my oil to finish off the evening.

Morning: Oil; Orange Juice
Noon-ish: Baked Potato, Water
Evening: 3 Carrots/1 Apple/1 Cucumber/Handful of Spinach; Oil

I've noticed that I'm getting better at keeping up at Jazzercise (more energy and stamina).  When I started up again, I had to stick with low impact, then I would fluctuate between high and low impact.  I'm still fluctuating, but I stay more toward the high impact.  I'm still using the 3 lb. hand weights, not sure if I'm ready for the 5 lb. weights quite yet.  I just wish I could get a handle on the plank (holding your body up sideways on one arm and your feet - sorta like a sideways push up), the farthest I've been able to go on that one is my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment