Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day #8 of the Juice Fast...

Got up this morning at 6AM and took two, yes, two Tbs. of Olive Oil. I thought I was going to bring it back up, so I drank a bunch more water till the gag reflex passed.  Then I showered (I think I'm doing this wrong, I should probably shower AFTER Jazzercise), got the kids to school and off to Jazzercise.

Just when I think I know all the moves, they spring a new one on me.  We celebrated Cinco De Mayo, so did a bunch of Latin moves - I discovered my hips today, and my thighs are way sore!  But, it's all good,

I came home, took my vitamins and made my kidney cleanse juice (3 large Carrots/2 Cucumbers/1 Beet), yuck!  I can't stand the taste of the Beets, but if it gets rid of the UTI, I'll stick with it)


Don and I went on our date early, because getting to bed late is not fun when I'm getting up at 6AM, of course it's 10:00 now, so I guess I kinda missed the point.  Anyway, we had a good time.  We went to a Chinese Buffet, I had a plate of Salad, Fried Rice, and a bunch of fried chicken stuff (sweat & sour & sesame), but when I say a bunch, let me just say that I could not eat it all, I was basically full after the salad.  I think next time I'm just going to get my plate to go, it seems a waste to get "all you can eat" and only be able to eat one plate.  Oh well, we had fun sharing dating stories from before we met.  I shared my bowling experience - still the most embarrassing moment of my life (dork)!  He shared a story about running a lady off the road on his way to pick up a date.  The lady was stranded, so he took her with him to pick up his date - funny!  After dinner (or was it lunch?  Dunch? Linner? Whatever, after we ate) we watched a movie we got from Netflix "Bride & Prejudice" it was cute - a new spin on Jane Austen's Book.

I came home and took two more Tbs. of the Olive Oil at 9:00 so now all that's left to do is take my supplements and go to bed!

So, here's what I noticed today.  I have a few skin "bumps" I wonder if it's because of the food I ate last night, but Don thinks it's from my body cleaning itself out.  Whatever it is, I hope it passes fast.  I'm still at133, at least I didn't backslide with all the food I ate last night.  Since I ate today too, I think I'll just take the juice once tomorrow and do the Oil when I get hungry.

2 comments:

  1. You are one pound lighter than my goal weight, congratulations you have arived for me. I love all of the family pics...good looking kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say good looking group...it's Jeff's fault...he won't stop talking to me.

    ReplyDelete