Monday, May 9, 2011

Day # 12 of the Juice Fast

This morning I woke up with a stronger resolve to do better this week than last.  I've only got a few weeks left till the reunion!  I got up, took my Olive Oil and showered, at 7:45 I took my supplements, grabbed my water and loaded the kids into the car.

I got Katelynn to school at 8:00am so I could walk her in to her teacher, she really resisted staying, but did fine after I left.  I got to Jazzercise at 8:15am, just in time to get set up for the 8:30 class and get my weight.  I was discouraged to find that I weighed 136, but Cynthia told me that scale weighs heavy so to subtract at least two pounds to get my actual weight.  So I'll be modest and say my actual weight is closer to 134.  So my goal for this week is 125.  If I lost that much weight last week while fudging Wed. - Sun. than the weight should come off much easier this week, because I'm not allowing any more exceptions - not even date night!

After the workout at Jazzercise (sore arms and shoulders), I had 3 Carrots/1 Apple/ 3 Celery Juice and took the kids to the park to get some color on my pasty white legs!  Tomorrow I'd like to take them to Tempe Town Lake.  Today, I think it would have been too cold on them wet, but the breeze was so refreshing - what a wonderful day to be outside!

Later, after we got home, I took two more Tbs. of Olive Oil.  Then, for dinner (around 7:30pm) I had some fresh Orange Juice - I prepared the oranges the way it's instructed in the video I posted to this blog, if you haven't seen it, it's totally worth watching.  That was totally the best Orange Juice I've ever had!  For a treat, our family likes to mix OJ and Vanilla Yogurt and drink it as a smoothie, but this OJ was so creamy, it was almost like having the Yogurt already in it!  It's 9:45, and I'm still stuffed - it's hard to stop at "satisfied" when it's so good!

For FHE we watched an old Don Knots movie with the kids, I had my OJ while the family had smoothies and popcorn.  Now they're eating tortilla casserole and I'm getting a little tempted, so I'd better go take my Olive Oil!

1 comment:

  1. UNBELIEVABLE........I posted a comment on almost every post you made, not realizing that I didn't complete the last step....so we lost all of them until a coulple of postings ago. They were funny, and I thanked you for your inspiration, and told you that I like Jay eyebrows and all, and much more that I'm too tired to try and resurect...it is after all 1:57 am...call me tomorrow and I'll audibly comment.

    ReplyDelete