Monday, May 2, 2011

Day #5 of the Juice Fast...

This is Jane - our little 3.5 lb. Yorkie
Okay, so I was hoping to wake up this morning refreshed, but Sophie got me up at 3:30 and had other plans for me.  So at 6:15 I finally gave up and got up 15 minutes before the alarm.  I went to the kitchen to take my first dose of Olive Oil, but couldn't find it.  So I settled for Carrot/Apple/Cucumber juice and got ready for the day.  Once the kids were off to school, I headed to Jazzercise for an hour long, butt kicking, workout.

After Jazzercise, I picked Katelynn up from school and dropped her off to play at Grandma's house while I went home to work on advertising our Boxer pups for sale (www.FawnsBoxers.com - know anyone looking for a Boxer pup?).

For lunch I had Carrot/Apple/Spinach/Green Leaf Lettuce juice - it was good.  Sophie helped me drink it, she loved it - Savanah tried it and liked it, Heather, not so much.

For Family Home Evening, we took the kids to Pioneer Park to play for a couple hours.  I wish they'd make swings for fat people, those swings squeezed my rear, and I think I dislocated my shoulders trying to go across the monkey bars - the park gets less fun the older I get!

After my post, I'm headed to the kitchen to juice Carrot/Apple/Spinach/Cucumber juice for my evening meal, then in an hour I'll take my first dose of Olive Oil.  I didn't take my supplements today, I'll have to be better at remembering that!

So here's what I noticed today:  I weighed myself at Jazzercise and I've lost 5 lbs (down to 135)!!!  So fun!  Also I had way more energy today than I've had in years (at least 2).  It seems like my outlook is healthier now too.  The further into this juice fast I go, the more resolve I have to make it a lifestyle rather than just a way to lose weight.  I think I'll start involving my whole family in these juices to help them with their issues too!

No comments:

Post a Comment