Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day #7 of the Juice Fast...

Okay, so I was too tired to post last night.  I woke up in the morning with another RAGING UTI.  PAIN!  So I took 2000mg. Vit. C, Ibuprofen and took my Olive Oil.  This has been a problem (on and off) since I was pregnant with Heather.  I've taken LOTS of different antibiotics to no avail.  The ONLY thing that brings down the pain and works fast for me is Ester C type of Vitamin C (the stronger the better) - it amazes me how something so simple can knock it out so much better than an antibiotic (which kills everything so I end up getting a cold or a yeast infection during or close after taking it)!

I worked out at Jazzercise (I'm gonna have sore arms and shoulders today - I kinda like it - means it's working!) and spent some time with Caianna at school.

When I got home, I ran some more ads for puppies and stud service and had Carrot/Cucumber/Beet juice (kidney cleanse)  I'll be juicing this recipe for about a week along with 6000mg of Vit.C daily, to get rid of the UTI.

Savanah explaining the rules to one of the Moms

RUN! RUN! RUN!

Hey there Heather!

Me and my girls - what fun!
Then later in the afternoon, I went to Mutual with Heather & Savanah for a Mother's Day activity.  I ate dinner with them (Pita Pockets, veggi. tray, chips & salsa mini chocolate chip cookies).  So I got a little of everything - the salsa was fantastic- not your average red salsa, I totally want that recipe!  I'll post it here when I get it! Then we played games, you should have seen us try the two legged race with 3 people - talk about looking stupid!!  Then we got someone to be Savanah's "mom" for the balloon race.  

We had fun, but by the end of the night, that food caught up with me and I knew I'd need my bathroom soon so we headed home!  Talk about feeling crappy!  I am totally sold on this Juice Diet, I can't tell you how much better I feel, and I have tons of energy!  I feel like I've just woken up from a 3 year coma!

So I took my Oil, waited an hour, took my Vitamin C, Bee Pollen & Coconut Oil capsules with a tall glass of water and went to bed.

No real noticeable changes today, except my poor reaction to dinner.  My weight is down to 133 though!  Yipee!

A few quick recipes:
Juice twice (put the pulp through after juicing to get all the juice out, then strain)
3 Carrots, 2 Cucumbers, 1 Beet - Kidney Cleanse
3 Carrots, 2 Apples, 1/3 head of GREEN LEAF Lettuce (never Iceberg - no value)
3 Carrots, 3 Stalks of Celery - Good for better sleeping
Watermelon Juice (the whole thing, not just the red stuff) - Good source of chlorophyll
3 Carrots, 1/2 bunch of Spinach - Move bowels
3 Carrots, 2 Stalks of Celery, 2 Radishes - reduces mucus
* All leafy greens are lung builders and good for detox (always include an apple or a few carrots
*50% Carrot 50% Apple - Good for fighting Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment